Criteria for Admission to Hillingdon Manor School
- The child’s needs should arise out of their autistic spectrum conditions, and some other related pervasive developmental disorders.
- The child will have an Education Health Care Plan which documents a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Conditions, issued by their Local Authority.
- The Local Authority will accept financial responsibility for the pupil’s education at Hillingdon Manor School.
- The child will have the commitment and support of their parents/carers to the educational approach used at Hillingdon Manor School through parents agreeing to the home/school contract.
- The school is suitable for the child’s age, ability and aptitude.
- The child’s attendance at school would be compatible with the provision of efficient education for the children with whom the child would be educated.
- The attendance of the child at the school would be compatible with the efficient use of school resources.
- Admissions are made on the basis of availability of placements, taking into account the above factors, plus a child’s level of functioning, learning difficulties and age.