Hillingdon Manor School is an Ofsted rated “Good” School
Headlines from Ofsted report March 2018:
- The recently appointed interim headteacher of the secondary school and the primary headteacher have provided some stability during a period of uncertainty. Additionally, a team of dedicated teachers teaching assistants and therapists work very effectively to ensure that pupils learn and achieve well
- Leaders have always ensured that pupils are the focal point of this school. Leaders have now worked alongside staff to define the aims for pupils to receive a specialist and even better level of education. This is demonstrated in the school’s newly formed vision statement which communicates the expectations of the school
- Pupils enjoy good-quality teaching throughout the school
- Therapists make a strong contribution to the quality of teaching and learning
- Pupils say that they feel safe in the school because there are adults that will help them who treat the like ‘a second family’.
- Typically, at both the primary and secondary sites, the learning environment is positive
- Across all key stages, most pupils make at least good progress in a range of subjects, including English and mathematics.
The School was inspected in September 2019. To view the additional report Click Here