Aims and Vision
Hillingdon Manor School aims to:
- Create a sense of community by encouraging all pupils to become active participants in the school and local colleges of further education, close partnership with parents and members of the local community.
- Develop social understanding by carefully designed programmes fully informed by the in-house clinical team. We also recognise we have a duty to promote awareness and understanding of ASC in the community.
- Improve well-being by supporting our pupils to understand their own feelings and emotions and provide them with a range of strategies to cope with daily activities.
- Enhance academic achievement by delivering a broad curriculum which is meaningful and fun with academic and vocational pathways.
- Develop independence by promoting choice and independence in everything that we do in preparing our young people to contribute to their community.